Young Living Essential Oils
I heard a lot about Young Living Essential Oils and I really did not know what all the rave was about until I started using them for my own personal use.
The oils have helped balance my hormones, allow me to sleep better at night and they have helped boost my confidence level. Yes, there is an oil for confidence! It one of my favorite oils - Valor. The oils have done so much for me. I mean the list goes on and on.
Young Living Starter Kit
I purchased my first Young Living Starter Kit about two years ago. After I started getting comfortable using the oils from my kit and reaping the essential oils benefits, I began sharing the oils with my friends and family. The next thing I knew, I was selling essential oils. I realized, what a second, I am actually doing the business. Just note, buying a kit does not obligate you to sell essential oils, but it is the best way to dive in and start using the oils. I only recommend purchasing the Premium Starter Kit only because the oils that come in the kit are oils that you can use every day. Find out how you can purchase a Young Living Start Kit.
A few of the oils that come with your Young Living Starter Kit are listed below (Lemon oil, Peppermint oil, Thieves, Frankincense and R.C.).
List of Essential Oils
• Lemon oil (vitality*): I start my day drinking a glass of water with a drop of my Vitality Lemon Oil. This is a good way to detox your body first thing in the morning.
• Peppermint oil (vitality*): This is a versatile essential oil. It works great for sinus congestion, helps with digestion and great if inhaled during mental tasks (keeping you focused). It also works well as an appetite suppressant.
• Thieves (vitality*): I use this oil when I am feeling a little under the weather. When I have symptoms of a cold, or feel burned out. I apply a drop of Thieves under my tongue.
• Lavender - Lavender can be used when you are having a stressful day but I bet you didn’t know that it can also be applied to the skin to treat acne, burns; and it can be placed on your stomach to soothe digestive issues. I use Lavender for all of the above. Lavender is a universal oil and I never leave the house without it.
• R.C. (Respiratory Congestion): I use this essential oil before and after a nice run. This oil is also good to treat colds including bronchitis and also helps with allergy symptoms.
• Sacred Frankincense: The aromatic influence increases meditation and spiritual awareness. I put this oil in my diffuser when I meditate allowing me to stay focus on what it is I want to manifest in my life.
• Frankincense: I use this essential oil on my skin for my acne scars. It works well at diminishing the dark spots on my face. Frankincense is also good for spiritual awareness and can be used while meditating.
*The Vitality line in Young Living Essential Oils defines the usage of their oils between topical, aromatic and dietary use. The Vitality line is for dietary supplement purposes. Please always follow the usage directions on the individual product labels.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with a medical professional prior to use.