My favorite essential oils
• Lemon oil (vitality*): I start my day drinking a glass of water with a drop of my Vitality Lemon Oil. This is a good way to detox your body first thing in the morning.
• Peppermint oil (vitality*): This is a versatile essential oil. It works great for sinus congestion, helps with digestion and great if inhaled during mental tasks (keeping you focused). It also works well as an appetite suppressant.
• Thieves (vitality*): I use this oil when I am feeling a little under the weather. When I have symptoms of a cold, or feel burned out. I apply a drop of Thieves on my tongue 3 times a day.
• Lavender - Lavender is good to use when you are having a stressful day but I bet you didn’t know that it can also be applied to the skin to treat acne and burns. Yes indeed, Lavender Essential Oil can be used as an antiseptic and anti-fungal for the skin.
• R.C. (Respiratory Congestion): I use this essential oil before and after a nice run. This oil gives relief from colds including bronchitis and also helps with allergy symptoms.
• Sacred Frankincense: I use this oil when I am meditating. It helps calm and relax me. I also use in for skin. It works great a diminishing dark spots.
*The Vitality line in Young Living Essential Oils defines the usage of their oils between topical, aromatic and dietary use. The Vitality line is for dietary supplement purposes. Please always follow the usage directions on the individual product labels.
Are you looking for a way to replace your toxic products with something that is way more healthier for you and the environment?
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please consult with a medical professional prior to use.